Monday, May 2, 2011

St. Louis Bar and Grill

Mandarin Chicken Salad: almonds, mandarin oranges, poppy seed dressing and chicken breast with hot sweet Asian sauce. (J) I was thinking just another salad, but then S said it was spicy. I tried a piece of chicken and BAM! Turns out it was covered in hot sauce (3 pitchforks). I then proceeded to eat most of it. I also liked that the dressing was light. (S) I ate one piece of chicken then forfeited the rest. It was way too spicy for me. The surrounding ingredients were very good; I had to eat around the sauce.

Wing Dinner: hot and honey wings. (J) This was free thanks to a St. Louis Facebook promotion! Fries and dip were awesome as usual. I'm still not a big fan of their wings though due to its dryness. Also, not as spicy (2 pitchforks) after eating the salad! (S) Fries are always awesome with that dip. Wings...not so much. It was dry and did not have a lot of meat.

Location: Fairview Mall
Phone: (416) 637-9464
Website: http://www.stlouiswings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment